Forums 012 Index du Forum
Forums 012
Parlez de Dissidia 012 et de Square-Enix et jouez online avec d'autres membres francophones !

Forums 012 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

012 Infos 
:: Patriots as a corn ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums 012 Index du Forum -> Square-EX -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
douhua2233

Points EXP: 6 400
Masculin
Moyenne EXP/message: 100,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 09:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Patriots as a corn Répondre en citant

The Indiana Pacers were winless in the seven games that leading scorer Victor Oladipo didn’t play in the regular season.
In the past three first-round playoff games K'Waun Williams Jersey , Oladipo is 12 of 50 from the field. The Pacers won Game 3, thanks to Bojan Bogdanovic’s 30 points, but lost the last two close games to Cleveland to fall behind in the series 3-2. Game 6 is set for Friday in Indianapolis.
“I think I got some pretty good looks. I just feel as though I missed,” Oladipo said. “Credit them. They still did a great job on me, switching out. But I feel like I got pretty good looks, some open looks that I haven’t gotten at all this series. I just missed.”
The most important miss in his 2-of-15 showing was a controversial one. LeBron James blocked Oladipo’s drive in the final seconds with the score tied at 95. However, the NBA admitted Thursday that it should have been called goaltending because the ball make contact with the backboard before James blocked it. James then drilled a 3-pointer to win it at the buzzer.
“The series ain’t over,” Oladipo said. “You got to win four games, right? We still got a game on Friday. I don’t think anyone is discouraged or upset. It sucks we lose. But we can give ourselves a chance to come back (to Cleveland) for Game 7.”
The Pacers were ahead 56-49 at halftime. The difference was the third quarter when the Cavaliers opened with a 21-4 spurt to take a 10-point lead. Kyle Korver said the third quarter has been an issue for the Cavs.
“I thought we had a good third quarter, finally,” Korver said. “We’ve had leads going into the half the last few games Danny Shelton Jersey , and third quarters have kind of been our Achilles heel, so it was good to come out motivated and playing hard in the third quarter. I thought guys responded well, and then at the end — what a special finish. It was amazing.”
Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue said the coaching staff did a good job encouraging the players to come out strong.
“I think our guys responded,” Lue said. “I thought JR Smith’s defense in the second half was way better. We challenged him at halftime and he was great for us.”
Lue just wanted an opportunity at the end.
“We have the best player in the world on the team,” Lue said. “If we get the ball to him, you know he’s capable of delivering.”
James, who finished with 44 points, is averaging 34.8 points in the series.
“Kevin (Love) and JR didn’t shoot it well, but defensively they were really good,” James said. “Kevin rebounded the basketball. It was a total team effort.”
Pacers point guard Darren Collison said the Pacers can’t dwell on the missed call or loss.
“We’ve got to forget about it,” Collison told Fox Sports Indiana. “You can’t worry about what happened. That’s not going to help us. We know (James) made a tough shot. We’ll be prepared mentally coming in.”
Pacers forward Thaddeus Young Dont'a Hightower Jersey , who said he should have played James tighter on the final shot, agreed the Pacers must have short memories.
“Hopefully, we get this home win and take care of business and force a Game 7,” Young said.
Pacers guard Lance Stephenson offered the keys to winning Friday.
“We got to play hard, make the open passes, make the open shots, lock down LeBron and make his teammates play,” he said.
After scoring 17 points in the first three games of the series, Pacers center Domantas Sabonis has scored 41 off the bench in the last two games.
“Every game I’m getting more comfortable,” Sabonis said. “There are different lineups they are throwing at us and I’m just trying to take advantage of it.”
James expects the Pacers to come hard at the Cavaliers.
“That team never stops and it’s going to be even tougher on Friday,” James told TNT after the game.
Cavaliers point guard George Hill has missed the last two games with back spasms and is questionable.
All-America defensive tackle Maurice Hurst has been given the OK by doctors to participate fully at Michigan's pro day Travis Benjamin Jersey , according to a person familiar with the situation. The person spoke Thursday night to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the clearance wasn't announced. Hurst, a potential first-round pick, was held out of drills at the combine three weeks ago after doctors red-flagged a heart condition.
NFL teams will have an opportunity to watch Hurst and other former Wolverines go through drills, run and lift weights on Friday.
The 6-foot-2, 280-pound Hurst had 59 tackles, including 13 for losses and 5 1/2 sacks last season. Hurst, who is from Westwood, Massachusetts, is regarded as one of the top prospects at defensive tackle available in the draft. His father played for the New England Patriots as a cornerback for seven seasons, starting 102 games.
At the combine earlier this month, Hurst told Utah defensive lineman Lowell Lotulelei he had been diagnosed with the same heart condition as Lotulelei's older brother Alex Mack Jersey , Star.
"I just found out in the NFLPA meeting that we just had. He just said, 'Star was your brother?' And I said yeah. He's like, 'Man, I just got the same thing that he did,'" Lowell Lotulelei told reporters. "Obviously I didn't go through it, so I don't really know what he's feeling like. But I kind of understand the disappointment just because my brother trained just like he trained and you're expecting one thing and getting another. I feel for him. It sucks. But I think he'll be fine just like my brother was."
Five years ago, Star Lotulelei arrived at the combine as the expected first pick in that year's draft. Things changed dramatically after doctors identified an "abnormal" test on his heart. Lotulelei sought additional opinions and was eventually cleared to exercise. He was taken by Carolina with the 14th overall selection in the 2013 draft. And has missed just four games over five NFL seasons.
 Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 09:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums 012 Index du Forum -> Square-EX -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006