Forums 012 Index du Forum
Forums 012
Parlez de Dissidia 012 et de Square-Enix et jouez online avec d'autres membres francophones !

Forums 012 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

012 Infos 
:: It was also during the ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums 012 Index du Forum -> Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy -> Personnages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangsan520
Wikissidia

Points EXP: 200
Masculin
Moyenne EXP/message: 1,41

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Juil - 10:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: It was also during the Répondre en citant

BEIJING, July 7 (Xinhua) -- China said on Thursday that the decision of the South China Sea arbitration will not affect its territorial integrity or maritime rights in the South China Sea.

Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei reiterated at a routine press briefing that China would neither accept nor recognize any award in the South China Sea arbitration initiated by the Philippines.

China has indisputable sovereignty over the South China Sea Islands and the adjacent waters, said Hong.

The Chinese Government has consistently and actively maintained its sovereignty over the islands, he said.

Both the Declaration of the Government of the People's Republic of China on the Territorial Sea of 1958 and the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Territorial Sea and the Contiguous Zone of 1992 expressly provide that the territory of China includes, among others, the Dongsha Islands, the Xisha Islands, the Zhongsha Islands and the Nansha Islands.

Under the relevant provisions of the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea(UNCLOS), as well as the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Territorial Sea and the Contiguous Zone (1992) and the Law on the Exclusive Economic Zone and the Continental Shelf of the People's Republic of China (1998), China's Nansha Islands is fully entitled to Territorial Sea, Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) and Continental Shelf, according to Hong.

All those acts affirm China's territorial sovereignty and relevant maritime rights and interests in the South China Sea, he said.

Hong emphasized China's historical rights in the South China Sea are supported by historical and jurisprudential evidence.

During a meeting with UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, Foreign Minister Wang Yi said the Philippines' refusal of dialogue and its unilateral initiation of the arbitration violated the spirit of international rule of law and distorted UNCLOS, which are not conducive to the peaceful settlement of disputes.

He said the Philippines will further stoke tensions in the South China Sea and should be resisted by countries and people who uphold justice.

By Zhang Yue

BEIJING Lamar Jackson Ravens Jersey , July 30 (Xinhuanet) -- At the age of 89, Li Jieshou still insists on showing up at the hospital's clinic every week to see patients.

He is not as energetic as he was 19 years ago, when he performed the first small bowel transplant surgery in Asia in 1994.

But he is still just as popular among patients and devoted to his work.

The 89-year-old doctor is the last hope for many of his patients. Most of them suffer from severe intestinal fistula Kyle Lauletta Patriots Jersey , or pancreatitis.

"I do not hold the scalpel now, and I'm trying to pass on all my knowledge and experience to my students," Li says. "But I am still able to give suggestions Kolton Miller Raiders Jersey , because I have more experience."

Li now serves as the vice-president of Nanjing General Hospital of Nanjing Military Region and visits professors in different medical universities. Still doing the rounds and providing medical consultation in complicated clinical cases, Li is regarded as a legendary figure in the surgical field.

Li was born in Hunan province in 1924 and was raised in a family of three sons with his older brother Li Ao and younger brother Li Leishi. Li Jieshou went to a medical school in Changsha, Hunan prvince Kerryon Johnson Lions Jersey , in 1943 with his younger brother Li Leishi, as their older brother was already a teacher there.

Of the three brothers, Li is the only one still alive today Kemoko Turay Colts Jersey , his two siblings also made considerable achievements in the medical field.

Medicine was not Li's first choice when entering university.

"I followed my big brother to medical school because medical school did not charge for tuition and provided my accommodation, which was a big relief for my family at that time," he says.

That was during the 1940s Justin Reid Packers Jersey , when China's political situation was volatile and the country was suffering under the Japanese invasion.

But Li's hard work and ingenuity earned him great success through five years of medical school. Together with his younger brother, Li was assigned to the surgical department of a hospital in Nanjing.

His early working years coincided with the founding of New China, as well as the Korean War Josh Rosen Cardinals Jersey , where he worked as a doctor with the army on the front line.

It was also during the war that Li witnessed devastating scenes of death and survival. He resolved to devote his whole life to the medical field.

An incident in 1990 made Li focus his research on bowel transplants. A 13-year-old girl was sent to the hospital's emergency rooms one night with abdominal bleeding. Her bowel was in two separate parts and a bowel transplant was the only way to save her life. But this had never been done in China, nor did anyone know how to do it.

The girl died in front of Li, as there was nothing he could do to save her.

Li was in tears Josh Jackson Packers Jersey , and from then on, he started to do trials and research on pigs. He says he often lived in the pigsty in order to better observe the animals.

The first bowel transplant surgery on a human was successfully conducted by Li in 1994. Since then, about half of the bowel transplants in Asia have been performed in Li's hospital.

Li last performed surgery in 2008 at the age of 85. The surgery went for six hours. After stepping down from the surgery table Josh Allen Bills Jersey , Li fainted.

Since then, Li followed his students' advice not to perform surgery. But he often stays in the operating room during challenging enterochirurgia surgeries to provide help or advice.

"This is how I feel my life and knowledge is passed on, and can make a contribution to the future Joseph Noteboom Chargers Jersey ," he says.

(Source: China Daily)
"

Roma's Kevin Strootman(C) scores during a Italian Serie A football match between Lazio and Roma at the Olympic stadium in Rome,.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Juil - 10:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums 012 Index du Forum -> Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy -> Personnages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006