Forums 012 Index du Forum
Forums 012
Parlez de Dissidia 012 et de Square-Enix et jouez online avec d'autres membres francophones !

Forums 012 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

012 Infos 
:: on Friday for the Jets home opener. W ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums 012 Index du Forum -> Square-EX -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Erudit

Points EXP: 65 010
Féminin
Moyenne EXP/message: 96,31

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 09:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: on Friday for the Jets home opener. W Répondre en citant

As the Toronto Maple Leafs return from their Olympic break, Jonathan Bernier appears firmly entrenched as their starter while James Reimer is filling the back-up role. Miguel Layun Jersey . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much." Reimer said he is at a juxtaposition, between being happy in Toronto yet yearning to start games. "I love playing here and obviously I want to be a starter, so its been an interesting year." The 25-year-old added that would be hard on him to leave the Maple Leafs organization. "This is the team I was drafted by and this is definitely a place I dreamed of playing my whole career." Reimer has played in 24 of the Leafs 60 games this season and started 33 of 48 games in the Leafs lockout-shortened 2013 campaign. He also started all seven 2013 playoff games. Reimer admitted that seeing a large reduction in playing time has not been easy on him. "Anytime you go from playing a lot of games to not its a hard pill to swallow. You want to play, you want to be the guy & you want to give your team the best chance to win. Theres no feeling like that other then when youre in there," Reimer told Masters. When he asked if he has proven himself as a starter in the NHL, Reimer said he didnt believe there was any question. "As far as Im concerned, I dont think its up for debate. I feel like Ive had a couple of solid years where Ive played really well. And obviously, last year went to the playoffs and led a team to the playoffs when probably a lot of people didnt expect us to go. Yeah, I feel like Ive played well and I dont think theres much debate for it. Maybe other people think so. I dont know." Reimer has a 10-6-1 record with 3.25 goals against average and a .911 save percentage with the Leafs this season. Edson Alvarez Mexico Jersey . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Jonathan Dos Santos Jersey . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/hector-moreno-mexico-jersey/ .J. -- All those records, all for naught.WINNIPEG - After a 5-4 win over the Edmonton Oilers, the Winnipeg Jets say they have to play a much different kind of game if they want to beat the Los Angeles Kings. The Kings visit the MTS Centre on Friday for the Jets home opener. Winnipeg and Edmonton traded a lot of scoring chances last Tuesdayy night. Carlos Salcedo Mexico Jersey. Jets coach Claude Noel and his team are promising a more patient and disciplined performance against Los Angeles. Noel says the Jets have the speed and size to compete with the 2012 Stanley Cup champions. But he adds they need to be patient and avoid mistakes. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 09:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums 012 Index du Forum -> Square-EX -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006